Friday, October 16, 2009

Saddle envy


I have been thinking of getting a Brook's saddle. However, it is hard to decide which one to get. I am currently quite fond of the B18 lady pictured above. This is in the Brook's City and Heavy Duty line of saddles and has coiled springs for "comfort" and a fab design.

I also like the B66S:



My current saddle came with the bike and is fine but after about 12 miles begins to give me one killer wedgie. What do you readers think? Check out the Brook's website and send in your vote!

Miles: 10

2 comments:

  1. My wife has the champion flyer in the womens version.

    The womens is pretty small. I think some women end up with the mens but I dont really know.

    The double sprung saddles might be a little much. I do like the rear springs though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The women's saddles are actually 7 mm wider than the mens but shorter in length. The biggest difference seems to be between the touring models and the city models (33 mm wider). Why would the city models be wider than touring? Just curious.....

    ReplyDelete