Friday, October 23, 2009

Biking with the parental units




This week has been incredibly busy---too busy! I have felt completely worn out for several days. The good new is that the parental units are in town and we are taking off on a weekend trip tomorrow. My teaching for the semester is over and so now I just have to produce a few manuscripts by December 30, 2009. I have always loved spending time in the library researching stuff and writing so these next two months will be a treat for me. I love teaching, but as an introvert, I find it tiring too.

My folks have enjoyed hearing all about the biking culture here in Columbia as well as seeing all my bike gear. They don't bike much anymore themselves and I hope the weather clears up so we can rent some bikes in Rocheport and ride around and enjoy the colors. Lunch and then home for a nap sounds just our speed! :-D

1 comment:

  1. The Days getting shurter sad thing when fall comes.
    Have nice tripe;-)

    ReplyDelete