Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bike happiness



Riding into work and home today I experienced two of the best rides so far. This morning was crisp, clear, and bright. There was wildlife everywhere (of note, an ENORMOUSLY fat squirrel on a telephone wire) and after so many days of gloom, the sun was a welcome relief. My ride home was so awesome.....I really noticed how beautiful the trees are right now. There is a gorgeous red one on my ride in that could take your breath away. I feel like a kid again on days like today---like the fella in this video!

Miles: 6
Stuff I heard: Girl: "My parents are coming into town...."
Guy: " Well, it'll be good. Then it'll be over!" ((laughter))

2 comments:

  1. I've really been noticing the trees too. They are beautiful this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a golden one on West that is amazing....

    ReplyDelete