Friday, October 2, 2009

Behold the winner of a blog award!



Last night was the No Car, Low Car, Whoa! Car Challenge wrap-up party at MoJo's. It was a LOT of fun and low and behold I won a lovely award for this blog. I was surprised! The gifts were fantastic (very generous) and my trophy is much sparklier than the picture above (I need a cell phone camera!) and wonderful. I put it in a prominent place in my house and can see it several times a day as I pass (thank you Ana Rose!).

Yesterday was cool too because I ordered some rain gear online and biked in the rain without melting. Who knew?! The ride home last night was so beautiful. The clouds and sky were moody and then when the moon came out it was fantastic! It was a perfect end to the day.

Miles: 7.0
Stuff I saw: People hanging out at a "real" biker bar (MoJo's)!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome...I would have voted for your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was secretly very excited. I don't know much about blogging but this has been a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are good at it...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you work hard for it;-). Hay did you have water gun wow I need one when I was their.
    I had go sorry I missed it. It look like fun.

    ReplyDelete