Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On the other hand....



Biked to work today and around town for some errands and then home tonight. It was pure bliss!!! My hand was stiff this AM but fine by afternoon and I did not even think about it at all. I have to do a lot with my left hand now and it is scraped and bruised from how awkard it is to do so much with your non-dominant hand. I see it as character building for my left hand. :-D

How I have missed biking. I am in a way better mood all day when I bike. I sleep better at night. And I can get a lot more done in a more convenient manner by bike. For example, I had a ton of books to take to the library and more to pick up and I just parked right outside Ellis, locked Lucy up and took care of my library bidness. Then off to eat dinner and ride home. I love riding down Stewart Rd to get home. There is always neat stuff to see. Tonight I saw a lady with a cute little dog in her front bike basket. He was enjoying the ride too!

Bikey bliss!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear your hand is better! It was good to see you Sunday. Got time for lunch?
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY Sara! Yes, I am way better. I have lunch plans already but how about next week? Email me at my Gmail account.

    ReplyDelete