Monday, August 24, 2009

Back in the saddle again!





Went to the burn clinic today and was pronounced 'healed!' and so I came right home and aired up the bike tires for my first ride in a week. The skin on my hand is thin, delicate, pink, and a little tight but with some ointment and a glove, I'll be fine. Can't WAIT! Woo-hoo.

Today I had to take the car out and I just could not get over how inconvenient driving is. Hunting for parking, having to drive to really out of the way places because parking is so hard or expensive downtown (expensive to me cause' I'm cheap), the time everything takes because of traffic, not being able to easily return books to Ellis, etc. Driving is NOT convenient. Once you ride a bike, get the best parking, save time and money by not having to go to the gym, and can pull right up to the library, well, you'll never wanna go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment