Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome back to the bikey life!



Last night was the first night I have been able to get to Cycle Recycle and it was AWESOME! I remembered how to do stuff that I was not sure I could do. Had lots of patient help from others and laughed a lot. I have stayed in 'ok' shape this winter by going to the gym but my thighs were still burning when I got home last night. Nothing like a good burn! :-)

I am so ready for Bike, Walk, and Wheel Week!

Miles: 7

Stuff I heard:

Guy: Is that how you say duodenum?
Girl: Yeah, I say do-ah-deh-numb. How do you say it?
Guy: I say duo-dee-numb too. Me and my wife have had some intense conversations about that.

2 comments:

  1. LOL It was really great having you here last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun! I was in a good mood for two days--couldn't wait to tell my Dad about it.

    ReplyDelete